Monday, May 3, 2010

6X1 Cont.

I thought that 6X1 was an extremely interesting class primarily because it gave us film students a chance to actually work with… film! I know the business is steadily changing in this regard but it was still an interesting experience none the less. Anyway, if there were to be an 6X1 part 2, I think I would try to invent new experiences working with film stock. I would embrace the cameraless filmmaking and long take animation experiences (maybe do something that combines the two together maybe?). Furthermore, I would continue with the rhythmic editing assignment, as it what perhaps the coolest thing we did (and it’s extremely simple to boot). Maybe we can combine stop-motion animation with the rhythmic edit and do something really crazy? I would also embrace shooting in 3D, as that was an assignment that had the potential to really be exciting only if we had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment